Strong thread knotted original Lotus Seed / Kamalgatte Mala 108+1 Beads for Lakshmi Pooja
Contact for Custom Designs
Free Shipping order – 5500 Rs. or more Applicable only in India
Internationl Payment Accepted
- Contactless delivery.
- Standard delivery within India 2-5 working days.
- Shipping is free if your order total costs is above Rs. 5500 (Applicable in India only)
- Free shipping is available only if order is prepaid and weight is less than 500 gm
- Payment Options are Phone Pay , Google Pay , PayTm , PayU, Paypal, Company Bank Account and COD
- Worldwide shipping is available.
- Guarantee – www.shrikrishnastore.com 100% Genuine and original product.
- It is known as dried lotus bead mala because it is made of lotus seeds. It represents the Goddess Laxmi if you want to get more wealth then must perform jap with Kamal Gatta Mala.
- It is said that kamal gatta mala is blessed by Goddess Laxmi and daily mantra chanting brings wealth and prosperity. It also removes bad luck & poverty.
- Lakshmi is also called Kamalvaasini – i.e. one who sits on a lotus. This is why for the Sadhana and Mantra chanting of Lakshmi, we use a special rosary made of seeds of lotus which is called Kamalgatta mala.
- The Goddess is easily appeased if one uses this rosary for the chanting of her Mantra and she bestows upon him wealth and comforts.