Tulsi Mala – Here Are 7 Reasons To Start Wearing
A sacred plant in Hinduism, Tulsi is grown in every household and is prayed to by elders (mostly, women) first thing in the morning. This is because it’s believed that Tulsi emits divinity into the surroundings and maintains a constant flow of positive energy throughout the day.
Tulsi is also worn around the neck for spiritual and physical healings in the form of a Tulsi mala. This is because its touch rejuvenates the mind and brings good luck and fortune. The standard Tulsi mala consists of 108 Tulsi beads.
Important note: The number “108” comes from multiplying the 12 astrological houses by the 9 planets.
Below are the main benefits of wearing a Tulsi mala around your neck.
7 Benefits Of Wearing A Tulsi Mala
- The beads of Tulsi mala purify your mind, body, and spirit.
- Wearing the Tulsi mala puts your mind and body in sync for better productivity throughout the day.
- Also, the Tulsi beads put pressure on your body’s significant acupressure points to relieve mental tension.
- According to Ayurveda, the Tulsi mala restores balance and harmony in the body.
- It also safeguards you from throat illnesses as stated in Ayurveda.
- Tulsi mala also improves your general blood circulation.
- The wooden beads of the mala keep your mind relaxed and focused all day long.