ISKCON Tulsi Jap mala 108 + 1 beads with Cotton Gaumukhi Japa Bag
- Tulsi beads are made out of the wood of Tulsi plants. The roots, stems, and twigs of these plants are dried in Sun. … These beads are then passed through a strong silk thread to make a Tulsi Mala
- Tulsi Mala is instrumental in cleansing mind, body and soul of all impure karma and thoughts.
- Tulsi Mala brings equanimity of thoughts and emotions
- Many people suffer from high levels of stress. Tulsi Mala helps in bringing down the stress levels of the person wearing it.
- Guarantee – Shri Krishna Store 100% Genuine Products.
Contact for Custom Designs
Free Shipping order – 3500 Rs. or more Applicable only in India
Internationl Payment Accepted
- Contactless delivery.
- Standard delivery within India 2-5 working days.
- Shipping is free if your order total costs is above Rs. 3500 (Applicable in India only)
- Free shipping is available only if order is prepaid and weight is less than 500 gm
- Payment Options are Phone Pay , Google Pay , PayTm , PayU, Paypal, Company Bank Account and COD
- Worldwide shipping is available.
- Guarantee – www.shrikrishnastore.com 100% Genuine and original product.
- Disclaimer : Product’s color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Precaution : This Tulsi bead is brittle, handle with care
- Instruction : If you put Tulsi Beads in water the color may change.
- Note : Descriptions for products are taken from scriptures and oral tradition
- shrikrishnastore.com provides 100% Original Tulsi Basil Products